We are pleased to introduce the Zimbe no.15 and volunteered to take you to meet with whale sharks on the Okinawa Islands, one of Japan's most iconic landmarks and worth stepping once in your lifetime
Okinawa or as it is called "Hawaii of Japan" is a land of fertility, both underwater and on the island, but known as Okinawa, where the whale shark is abundant. Probably not only good aquariums. There is another highlight that must be visited which is Manzamo Cliff or Cape Manzamo, the famous elephant trunk of Okinawa Island. Located along the seafront in Onna village, Kunigami district of Okinawa. The cliff is 20 meters high, being eroded by seawater to form a trunk of an elephant. It is another check-in point for tourists visiting Okinawa. Especially when the sunset, the sea will get a beautiful view, until it has been selected as a natural heritage of Japan and is the source of the inspiration of the Zimbe no. 15th. A popular case that has been named by fans as "SUMO"
- A special dial pattern exclusively for ZIMBE LIMITED EDITION.
- Winding mechanism or automatic winding through crown
- Power reserve for a maximum of 70 hours
- Sapphire Crystal scratch-resistant glass
- Date display window at 3 o'clock position with a date magnifying lens
- Lumibrite glows clearly even in low light.
- Stainless -steel case, strong and durable
- Stainless Steel Yellow Gold IP coating bezel
- Two-tone stainless-steel yellow gold IP coating
- The crown and screw back cover, waterproof performance 200 meters.
- Case size 45 mm, thickness 12.85 mm
- Limited production of 1,500 pcs and available in Thailand only.
- Available with an engraved number on the case back cover.
- Special box provided with an additional Polyurethane strap in the box.
Name: Prospex Zimbe Sumo
Watch Series: Seiko Zimbe Thailand Series No.15 (1,500 Limited)
Movement Type: Mechanical Automatic
Calibre Number: 6R35
Collections: Zimbe Limited
Accuracy: Within + 25/-15 seconds per day
Case Material: Stainless Steel
Case Colour: Silver with Yellow Gold IP coating bezel
Band Material: Stainless Steel
Strap Colour: Two Tones Silver with Gold accent
Dial Type: Analog
Dial Colour: Yellow Gold Wave Textured Dial
Glass Type: Sapphire with Cyclop
Water Resistance: 200 metres
Size: 45mm x 12.85mm
Made In Japan
Ref. SPB194J1 / SPB194J / SPB194
Other features: Lumibrite, Limited 1500 pcs. (Thailand domestic market), Screw-down crown, Screw-case back, 70 hours Power Reserve, 24 Jewels, Double-Lock Clasp with Push Button Release, Magnetic Resistance, Stop Second Hand Function, 70 hours power reserve, Extra Polyurethane Rubbers band